NEEDeed can help transform the way your organization works so you can better serve your beneficiaries. We do this via capacity building projects that focus on all aspects of your operations which we scope and deliver by leveraging our areas of expertise
- Project delivery methodology – We have a proven methodology that uses many practical tools that are based on principles from design thinking, coaching, and agile methodology to ensure our projects are successful
- Technology – We understand and can help implement low cost, integrated, and highly scalable technology tools for running your organization more efficiently
- Resource mobilization – Our capacity building projects are affordable because we leverage resources from corporate and public partnerships and engage the expertise of skilled volunteers on the delivery of the project.
What we can offer
Project delivery methodology: Our methodology is built on having a good understanding of the needs of your organization from your perspective and helping you challenge assumptions you may have about those needs. After fully understanding your needs we are able to identify and design solutions that would be most effective at addressing those needs. The solutions we design focus on helping you define or redefine your organizational processes to improve your organization’s effectiveness. We focus solely on the NGO sector so we understand how to best help you with all aspects of your operations. We also leverage many practical tools that are based on best practices from design thinking, coaching, and agile methodology to ensure our projects are successful.
Technology: We believe that technology is an important tool for facilitating transformational change. We are able to help your organization access free/low cost, integrated, and highly scalable technology tools that can help you manage every aspect of running your organization. We understand and can help implement technology tools that help your organization with
- Collaboration and communication – Office 365, G-suite, Slack, Trello, Asana, WordPress, Mailchimp, etc
- Financial management – Netsuite, Quickbooks, Xero, Wave, etc
- Managing and streamlining organizational processes – Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Skyvia, Microsoft flow, Zapier,etc
- Data analysis, visualization and reporting – Power BI, Tableau, Google data studio, etc
Resource mobilization– We make the cost of our projects affordable to your organization through corporate and public partnerships and engagement of skilled volunteers with expertise that can be used to deliver the capacity building project