We engage with corporations in a variety of ways – from employee engagement, to meaningful CSR projects, to expatriate spouse support. We have your back.
Skilled Volunteer Engagement for Competency Development
- We provide volunteer opportunities that are scoped based on your employee’s` expertise, availability, and interest.
- Our engagement is designed to provide competency development based on your company’s needs.
- We incorporate your talent management goals into our project design.
- We help you meet individual employee’s talent development goals, feeding into your human resource objectives.
Looking to engage with the non-profit sector in a way that is in line with your corporate philosophy and also delivers impact? Do you find it difficult to scope engagement with non-profit organisations that bring value to your brand? Do you find it difficult to define `value` when it comes to non-profit support and to measure the impact of your engagement?
Contact us to find out more about how we can help!
Expatriate Spouse Support
You can demonstrate your commitment to your expatriate employees and gain competitive advantage in global talent acquisition and mobility via concrete and measurable spouse support. We know that it is easier said than done. We know exactly what spouses in search of professional engagement are looking for and thus provide the engagement that gives you the competitive edge. We thus help you reduce costs associated with assignment failure and decreased employee productivity resulting from lack of spouse adjustment and increase the value of your brand as a company that is responsible not only for society but for families too.
What we offer to trailing/expatriate spouses:
- We source professionally relevant projects and volunteering opportunities based on the trailing spouse’s interests and availability.
- If you have left a career behind and are looking for meaningful volunteer engagement, we help enhance your professional skills through relevant project placements that add towards your professional experience.
- We enable acquisition of new skills by working on challenging and exciting projects.
- We provide references for future employment opportunities.
Intermediary Technology Consulting
While cloud-based technologies are widely available and affordable, their active utilisation by small and medium-sized non-profit organisations remain low. We address the obstacles and provide solutions that will see the exponential uptake of your technologies to deliver benefits to socially conscious organisations, and society in general.
- We can increase the uptake of your IT products in the non-profit sector by upgrading non-profit operations and setting trends in operational efficiency.
- Your technology will be fully utilised by mapping processes and ensuring they fit the need of the organisation, customising it to its optimal use.